Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. Presenter Academy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct address, phone number, and email address at all times. Please make sure we have your full name (same as your identity) on enrolling on one of our courses if you are enrolling a workshop on behalf of someone else make sure we have their full name.
3. You agree to fully indemnify Presenter Academy and its affiliates, officers, and employees against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with any training courses, advice, direction or guidance that you may implement as a result of utilizing any our services.
4. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under this agreement.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
You must implement all strategies taught in the course or program you have enrolled in. You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course's content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. The course should take 5-7 days in total to complete. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take action steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund. You must provide video evidence of your on screen presenting, showing you implementing all the techniques covered in your training course/s within 30 days of your initial purchase.
All video or documentation supporting any claim must be sent to: [email protected] via https://wetransfer.com/ within 30 days of initial purchase.