The Online Presenter Accelerator
Video, Audio & eBook series
Take your on screen presenting to a new level:
+ Become effective, engaging & confident on screen every time
+ Make your homemade videos look professional
+ Discover how to create powerful content, fast!GET INSTANT ACCESS
A Fast Track Video, Audio & eBook Series
- 3 Dimensional Presenting: Discover how to communicate in 3D and become an effective & engaging communicator never come across as boring, unsure or insincere again.
- Performance of a Presenter: Bring out the best in your personality with confidence and ease, talking to the camera in a natural, relaxed and authentic way.
- Camera Presentation Skills & Techniques: Eyes, hands and movement, professional techniques that ensure your presenting works on screen every time!
- YouTube - The Essential Money-Making Blueprint: Shows you exactly what steps to take to turn your channel into a marketing and money making platform.
- Presenting that Sells: The tried and tested formular to writing, structuring and presenting online marketing content that works. It’s literally the golden key to getting conversions.
- Psychology of Communication: Persuasive and influential techniques to become a true master of communication on every level.
Who is the instructor?
Brian Naylor is a published Author, Presenter, Director and the founder of the original TV Training Academy. Regarded as one of the top communication coaches in the UK, he's worked with major brands like Tesco, Microsoft and Virgin and helped high profile clients including Duncan Bannatyne (Dragons Den), Charlie Brooker (Screen Wipes, Black Book) and Josie Gibson (This Morning).
Brian has also presented and directed various TV shows over the last twenty years, as well as appearing on Sky Sports, BBC 2, Hits Radio and as a judge and coach on the reality TV show Search for a Presenter.
Most recently he was featured as ‘The TV Presenting Guru’ on BBC 1 and is currently working on a brand new Amazon Prime film due for relrase in 2023. His book 'Presenting for TV and Screen' is available at WHS, Waterstones and Amazon.
What exactly do I get?
An fully automated online training course consisting of video & audio tuition and explanation, illustrated eBooks, assessments and multi-choice questionnaire.
- In-depth on demand videos
- Audio transcriptions
- Practical assignments
- Downloadable resources
- Access on computer & mobile devices
- No reoccurring subscriptions
- Learn at your own pace however and whenever suits you
- *Optional extra - directors feedback
All these bonus modules are included
Make professional looking video content at home or in your office and avoid the mistakes that look amateur.
Bring an extra dynamic to your video content, keep it fresh and engaging for your audience and and bring extra credibility to your content.
Discover how quick and easy presenting with an autocue can be, even if you hate reading out loud.
Private community access:
Network with other successful people, share ideas and find help, support, and inspiration.
'A fantastic course with good in depth explanations and all very relatable. Brian helps you gain all the confidence you need, and I've taken away so many tips and techniques that will help for life. Thank you'.
'I've done a few online courses, but this one is by far the best. Not just for its content and ease of working through, but Brian has got such an in-depth and thorough knowledge of all the techniques and tips covered. He's also an excellent trainer'.
'Great Presentation training... very interesting.... learned a lot... Doesn't matter how much you know, if you can't present it to camera and keep it interesting and succinct, you're not going to get your message across'.
What exactly do I get?
Who is it for?
Is there a guarantee?
Do you offer other training options?
What is the Online Presenter Accelerator?
An eLearning programme consisting of On-demand streaming videos, direct pdf eBook and MP3 Audio downloadable files.
Downloadable pdf eBooks require Adobe Arobat Reader, Mac OS X Pdf reader or other Pdf preview software. MP3 downloads can be played on Windows media player, iTunes, iPhones, Android Phones and most music players and Apps.