Children's TV Presenter Accelerator
With BAFTA winning Children's TV Producer/Director Helen Sheppard
Discover how you can become effective, engaging and confident in front of the cameras.
Develop the specific skills that Children's TV Producers are looking for.
Build your profile and get seen by the Directors making Children's TV.GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW
A Fast Track Video, Audio & eBook Series
- 3 Dimensional Presenting: Discover how to communicate in 3D and become an effective & engaging communicator never come across as boring, unsure or insincere again.
- Performance of a Presenter: Bring out the best in your personality with confidence and ease, talking to the camera in a natural, relaxed and authentic way that engages with children.
- Camera Presentation Skills & Techniques: Eyes, hands and movement, professional techniques that ensure your presenting works on screen every time!
- Working with Puppets, Scripts & Make and Do: The essentials skills & methods every Children's TV presenter needs to know.
- YouTube - The Essential Money-Making Blueprint: Shows you exactly how to use your YouTube channel to raise your profile as a Children's TV Presenter.
- Psychology of Communication: Advanced techniques to become a true master of communication on every level.
All these modules are included
Make professional looking video content at home or in your office and avoid the mistakes that look amateur.
Bring an extra dynamic to your video content, keep it fresh and engaging for your audience and and bring extra credibility to your content.
Discover how quick and easy presenting with an autocue can be, even if you hate reading out loud.
PRIVATE COMMUNITY ACCESS:
Network with other successful people, share ideas and find help, support, and inspiration.
Helen Sheppard is a BAFTA winning Producer and Director of Children's television. She has directed and produced programmes for the BBC, CBBC, ITV, Channel 4, S4C, Amazon and Netflix. Her work has included comedy, documentary, education, puppetry, skins and animation both on location and in multicamera studios.
Helen has worked on over 30 top Children's TV shows including: Justin's House (CBeebies), Jessy & Nessy (Amazon Prime), Swashbuckle (CBeebies), Children in Need (BBC), and Get well soon Hospital (CBeebies) for which she won a BAFTA in 2019, she is currently in the development phase of a brand new show for SKY.
Helen has also has won 3 RTS awards and has had a further seven BAFTA nominations.
'A fantastic course with good in depth explanations and all very relatable. Brian helps you gain all the confidence you need, and I've taken away so many tips and techniques that will help for life. Thank you'.
'I've done a few online courses, but this one is by far the best. Not just for its content and ease of working through, but Brian has got such an in-depth and thorough knowledge of all the techniques and tips covered. He's also an excellent trainer'.
'Great Presentation training... very interesting.... learned a lot... Doesn't matter how much you know, if you can't present it to camera and keep it interesting and succinct, you're not going to get your message across'.
Additional Course Instructor
Brian Naylor is a published author, Presenter, Director and the founder of the original TV Training Academy. Regarded as one of the top communication coaches in the UK, he's worked with major brands like Tesco, Microsoft and Virgin and helped high profile clients including Duncan Bannatyne (Dragons Den), Charlie Brooker (Screen Wipes, Black Book) and Josie Gibson (This Morning). Brian has also presented and directed various TV shows over the last twenty years, as well as appearing on Sky Sports, BBC 2, Hits Radio and as a judge and coach on the reality TV show Search for a Presenter. Most recently he was featured as ‘The TV Presenting Guru’ on BBC 1. His book 'Presenting for TV and Screen' is available at WHS, Waterstones and Amazon.
What is the Online Presenter Accelerator?
An eLearning programme consisting of On-demand streaming videos, direct pdf eBook and MP3 Audio downloadable files.
Downloadable pdf eBooks require Adobe Arobat Reader, Mac OS X Pdf reader or other Pdf preview software. MP3 downloads can be played on Windows media player, iTunes, iPhones, Android Phones and most music players and Apps.